COVID Business Update
Effective from 20 August 2021
Your ongoing support of our business through this lockdown is valued and contributing to more than 80 Australians continuing to work. As an important supplier of essential fire supplies used widely in Australasian buildings, we are open in a reduced & safe capacity to support our regional NSW, Australian interstate & export customers.
The COVID-19 situation across the nation continues to develop rapidly, and we are working alongside the health advice and new restrictions that have been put in place.
As you know, we take safety very seriously at Trafalgar Group, with the safety of our staff and customers being our number one priority. Rest assured that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and acting in accordance with the NSW Government instructions.
- Our Trade Counter is closed.
- Our Warehouse is open for pick-ups and dispatch only.
- In line with state health guidelines, we can no longer take walk-up orders at our Granville warehouse
- Orders must be placed in advance via phone on 1800 888 714 or email [email protected]
What we’re doing:
- Our warehouse at Granville NSW remains open.
- Our factories at Granville and Ingleburn NSW remain open.
- Sales and Customer Service Teams are available via phone or video call for orders and enquiries.
- Technical Team are available via phone or video call for support.
- The rest of our staff who can work from home are doing so.
- Visitors to our Granville and Ingleburn sites are temporarily not permitted.
This response will stay in place until 30th September unless the situation and NSW Health Guidelines change. We will keep you updated with any other updates as they occur.